These Smoked Chicken and Cranberry Croissants are so versatile that I make them from Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! I am yet to hear any other noises apart from WOW, YUM, These are delicious and WOW over and over again. I first made these when I started hosting a French Brunch, It was a win, win for me, I got to experiment with French cuisine and all us friends were able to eat amazing food and enjoy one another’s company. Ever since the first brunch we have always kept these croissants on the menu! They’re just too good to pass by! I hope you love them as much as we do!
| Ingredients |
1 Smoked Chicken Breast
1 Jar Barkers Cranberry Jelly
100g Dried Cranberries
1 250g Packet Cream Cheese
Grated Tasty Cheese
¼ Cup Finely Grated Parsley
Optional: Avocado, Baby Spinach, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Basil Pesto, and Beetroot etc.
| Method |
- Preheat Oven to 180
- Cut Croissants in half.
- Lather with cream cheese on both sides, followed by the cranberry jelly (both sides).
- Sprinkle the bottom half of croissant with dried cranberries and cover with slices of smoked chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese and parsley on top of the chicken and cover with the other half of the croissant.
- Place croissants in the oven and heat for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted.
- ENJOY or put in optional ingredients to top it off!