We are so excited to announce our first collaboration with Sharon Tomkins from ZEAL Lifestyle & Fitness Coaching! These Salmon Parcels are so delicious your mouth will be watering before they hit the plate!
Want to know what to do -or stop doing, to start living your best life right now? The bottom line is, Sharon helps people just like you achieve success. She can help you make the lasting changes you crave and create the life you'll love. Check out her website here!
| Ingredients |
2 Salmon fillets
150g Green Beans
6 Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
1 Red Chilli, finely sliced
1 Tbsp. Coriander, finely chopped
2 Tbsp. Coconut Yogurt (or Greek Yogurt)
1 garlic clove, crushed
pinch of salt and pepper
Set oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4
2 sheets of Baking paper
| Method |
- Top and tail green beans and place a handful on each piece of baking paper.
- Place the sliced tomatoes on top of green beans.
- Place salmon fillet on top of the green beans and sliced tomatoes.
- Pour the juice from half lime over salmon.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place 3 slices of lime and half the chilli slices on top of each salmon fillet.
- Close parcels and cook in oven for 12 minutes. (Meanwhile, make the dressing.)
- Put coriander, yogurt, juice from the remaining half lime, salt & pepper in bowl and stir.
Serve with a Green Salad leaves, feta cheese, walnuts and a drizzle of olive oil.